Ecoegg Laundry Egg - 70 Washes - Fresh Linen
Make your next 70 washes a breeze with an Ecoegg Laundry Egg that holds mineral pellets full of cleaning goodness that smell just like clean, fresh linen. Breathe it in, folks! That’s the smell of eco friendly housekeeping. Enjoy…
Features Of The Fresh Linen Ecoegg Laundry Egg
- The Laundry Egg is super easy to use – just add the mineral pellets and pop it into your washing machine with your laundry load. The mineral pellets are good for 70 washes and the Laundry Egg is reusable and recyclable.
- When used in conjunction with Ecoegg Laundry Egg Fresh Linen Refill Pellets your Ecoegg can provide up to 10 years of natural cleaning goodness!
- The mineral pellets don’t contain any harmful chemicals or microplastics and are a great eco friendly laundry alternative to detergent, powder and softener. It’s an all-in-one fix!
- This sustainable laundry product is cruelty free, palm oil free and suitable for vegans.
- Created specifically for adults and children with sensitive skin, the Ecoegg Laundry Egg is proud to hold the result of ‘excellent’ from dermatological testing. It has also been given the ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award by Allergy UK.
- Using an Ecoegg Laundry Egg can help save up to 40 plastic bottles each year!
Made in Britain
Contains: 5-15% anionic surfactants. 15-30% non-ionic surfactants.
Since being founded in 2008, Ecoegg has been named one of the UK’s best eco laundry products and they have sold over 2 million Laundry Eggs! Ecoegg value and produce environmentally friendly, innovative concepts and their products are free from harmful chemicals, help reduce single use plastic and are super affordable. They’ve built a wonderful product range that will help you feel good about laundry day! You may also be interested in the fragrance free ecoegg laundry egg.