Ecoegg Laundry Egg - 70 Washes - Spring Blossom
Ecoegg Laundry Eggs have taken the world by storm and cemented their place as one of the best eco friendly cleaning products Australia wide, and across the globe. This Spring Blossom scented Laundry Egg smells like a delightful bouquet of flowers and provides a seriously wonderful clean.
Benefits Of Using The Eco-Friendly Ecoegg
- Ecoegg is super easy to use. Just open your Laundry Egg, pop the minerals in, click the egg closed and sit the egg in with your laundry. Easy peasy!
- No need for fabric softener – the mineral pellets have been specially formulated to work as both a cleaning agent and a softener for your clothes and other fabrics by cleverly changing their pH.
- Your Ecoegg has the power to provide an eco friendly laundry experience for you and your family for up to 10 years because the egg is refillable. Check out our Ecoegg Laundry Egg Refills in the Spring Blossom scent to keep the Laundry Egg love growing.
- Perfect for people with allergies and sensitive skin, this eco friendly laundry egg has been crowned the ‘Allergy Friendly Product’ award from Allergy UK. It has also been dermatologically tested and given the result of ‘excellent’.
- This natural cleaning solution is vegan, cruelty free, non-biological, eco friendly and contains no petrochemicals, enzymes, bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES, palm oil or microplastics.
Made in Britain
Contains: 5-15% anionic surfactants. 15-30% non-ionic surfactants.
Since being founded in 2008, Ecoegg has been named one of the UK’s best eco laundry products and they have sold over 2 million Laundry Eggs! Ecoegg value and produce environmentally friendly, innovative concepts and their products are free from harmful chemicals, help reduce single use plastic and are super affordable. They’ve built a wonderful product range that will help you feel good about laundry day! Checkout out the fresh linen fragrance ecoegg.