20 Pack Marine Grade Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs | Large Size
They’re a heck of a lot stronger than a standard clothespin, they’re highly resilient and they sure do look good when they’re supporting your clothes on washing day. These marine grade stainless steel pegs will knock your socks off! Just kidding – they’ll keep your socks on the washing line in even the harshest conditions.
Stainless Steel Clothes Pegs Features
- This value pack of 20 stainless steel pegs is made entirely of only the highest quality polished 316 marine grade stainless steel. This means that you never have to worry about rust. These pegs are definitely tough as nails.
- These large steel pegs are perfect for hanging heavy, wet items such as blankets, jeans and jumpers.
- They are designed to keep their cool, even in the heat of the hottest Australian summer. They’re also ideal for people who live coastally as they won’t be affected by the wet, salty sea air.
- Dryers are sometimes more effort than they’re worth. The energy bill is a killer, plus they don’t take the best care of your dainty garments and heaven forbid you put any wool in there – it comes out three sizes too small! Air drying is a much safer option for your clothes and is much easier on the wallet too.
- These virtually unbreakable clothes pegs are plastic-free and sustainable. They’re the eco friendly option when you’re sick of throwing out plastic peg after plastic peg. You’ll find that these pegs will last a lifetime, enduring everything from torrential rain to scorching heat.
At Wear & Repeat we are determined to be as environmentally conscious as possible in everything we do. There will be no colourful packaging, no bows and no frills when you receive your products. A simple brown paper bag or cardboard box is the best way for us to let our eco-friendly flag fly. And, if we're being completely honest, it really allows the products themselves to be the stars of the show when you open your Wear & Repeat package.
Dimensions: 2mm wire diameter, 15mm wide and 65mm long