That Red House 100% Pure Wool Dryer Balls
Sick of your clothes taking ages to dry and coming out clumped together and wrinkled? These 100% Pure Wool Dryer Balls are just the sustainable laundry product you need to take care of those pesky problems. As with all That Red House products, these babies are completely pure and 100% chemical free.
Features of Wool Dryer Balls
- Save your hard-earned cash by reducing your electricity bill. These soft little wool balls absorb moisture and create pockets of air in the dryer to promote even heat distribution and better circulation, cutting down dryer time.
- Getting zapped or having your clothes stick together due to static electricity is a thing of the past. You’ll never have to use wasteful dryer sheets again as these pure wool dryer balls eliminate static!
- And wrinkles? These dryer balls will reduce them (from your clothes, not your face).
- This pack of six dryer balls come in two different colours – three grey, three white – so you can easily tell which ones to use to for dark loads and which to use for light loads. Did someone say eco friendly housekeeping that’s efficient and coordinated? Oh yeah, we did.
- To improve your drying process simply take three of these magical little balls and pop them in the dryer with your wet washing. Hit “start” and let them do what they do best. That’s all there is to it.
- The best part? One purchase of these will literally last a lifetime. You can get 10,000+ dryer cycles out of just one pack of these 100% pure wool dryer balls. Why waste money on single use products that are wasteful and bad for the environment when you could be using these amazing little beauties?
That Red House is a completely Aussie owned and run brand committed to providing organic, sustainable, chemical free, eco friendly laundry products for this generation and generations to come. They are proud to provide the world’s highest quality soapberries that are Certified Organic, raw and vegan. All That Red House natural cleaning products work wonders in your laundry and are affordable and great for the environment, your clothes and your family.
Sorry, currently out of stock